Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 13 - 02 August

So we have made it (so to speak) to Week 13 not necessarily in one piece and certainly not mentally intact but we have crawled, waddled, sweated and sworn our way to this point!

Let's be honest, I seem to be making out that this is some momentous occasions but it's not...remember although we may only have 4 weeks left 'in the game' we still have 3 months...count it 3 months people to do this 'by myself' before grand finale!!

As I continue to waddle my way through this insanity I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my readers...the accountability that you have 'enforced' on me is the only reason (other than the fact that I still remain FAT) that gets me through this. So I must admit I feel somewhat guilty that I have let you down with my lack of blogging for the last few weeks and for this I apologise...that's all about to change...

I know that sounds ominous and believe me...it is! but more about that later...

Let's talk about today...Week 13 Day 1 - 02 August 2010

I think I previously mentioned that to my absolute disgust...the G-Star has organised that I must work this week...when I say work I MEAN... 9.00am to 5.00pm nine to five as Dolly once waxed lyrical and let me just tell you...I tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen, pore myself a cup of ambition, yawnin' stretchin' trying to come to life ( forgive me my Westside Story moment...I am gay after all!) I digress...

I believe I have previously mentioned that I recognise my experiment has not been 'real to life' given the fact that well...I am a kept woman! During this little experiment I haven't been working full time (in a earning a wage capacity) but rather have been looking or attempting to make Living Biggest Loser my 'job' - obviously my performance in this role has been lack lustre to say the least! Come to think of it...I would sack myself! So back to the story so far...

There is no PT booked in this week...I am on my own...I have lost my trainer because I didn't win the last challenge...goodness I'm melodramatic...I should be on the stage people!!!

This combined with the 'work' factor means...it's gonna be a shit week people! (That would be that optimism shinning through again people)

So the day kicked off in a flurry of...figuring out what to wear...now this may seem like a simple task people but thanks to the G-Star I have no comfortable FAT clothes left...she threw them all out...there are now a lot of happy fat people going in to the St Vinnies store and getting cheap, fat designer clothing! So can I just highlight that I am NOT yet a good, comfortable size 18... On a good day I am more like a size 18.5 or better yet 19! So the thought of spending an entire work day in my newly purchased size 18 pair of still fat people's jeans was...to say the least...not appealing...but given that I have no other clothes this was what I squeezed, forced, squished my fat chub in to...not happy G NOT HAPPY!!!!

The intention...which we have established I am REALLY GOOD at intentions...was to head to Satan's Lair for a morning cardio session but given my fat clothing crisis...this was never going to happen!

It has raised a really interesting set of ponderings for me I must say...question readers...how do fat people successfully lose their fat when they have a full time job, a family, kids...a life???? Answer...mostly They Dont!!! This shit is hard people...hard!!!!

Combine this with the fact that I was sooooo disorganised in relation to my 'planned' food in take for the day and things were in hell in the hand basket even before I stepped foot outside my front door! The only shinning light in an otherwise piss poor day was my little ray of sunshine the Madster...my personal chef, head Cheer Leader and all round amazing little dynamo...dinner was ready and waiting for when we got home. I must confess I completely undid the deliciously low fat pork and bok choy feast she had prepared with a vita wheat and Milo melt down later in the evening...this I can only tie to the fact that I was mentally exhausted and reverted to my perfectly learned behaviour of finding comfort and contentment in...food!

OK thanks for that Dr Freud...moving on

In a nut shell there was no exercise today...none, niente, bubcuss, nada, zip, zippo

What was an outcome of the day was a very long and difficult conversation with B-Man and Jacks about my lack of fat loss...conclusion..wait for it people...enter my equivalent of the Commando!

Now I can't go in to all the details as yet because everything hasn't been put into play but hold your breath people...it's going to be a bumpy ride...

Must go...need sleep...will talk tomorrow...

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment