Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Waddling through the Bullshit

OK so when we last left of on the 'unmitigated' Living Biggest Loser disaster, all traces of my existence had been removed from Satan's Lair and I had been AWOL for over a week with some rare stomach condition which rendered me useless, senseless, effortless and Yes one could say ANGRY...

Following the human pin cushion debacle of 2010 I realised it was time to stop waddling through my own self pity and roll back onto that hideous creature known as exercise...so I called out the big guns... THE WASHINATOR (the website may have changed but the faces are still the same).

Washi felt I needed some debriefing and fresh air to clear the cobwebs so with my Fat Army Crusaders in tow plus the extra resistance training capacity of Claude and Vincent (our Silky Terrorists) we headed off for a morning power walk through the following suburbs...The Grange, Wilston, Wooloowin and Toombul - then back again. And as despised and vile as the words taste on my ever chubby cheeks and tongue...it was....fun... God kill me now has exercise actually become part of my everyday life in order for me to feel good...perish the thought!

So an hour and a half of decent (slow burn) cardio crunch and the day/week has officially started...and as the Washinator so eloquently puts it... Do It for Boodah! And to be honest I cant think of a more appropriate recipient and patron 'saint' for my fat little self than a chubby, happy little man who obviously was NOT concerned about HIS weight problem!!! So from here on in people...We are DOING IT FOR BOODAH...and of course my Fat Little Self!

Fight the good Fat Fight People and Do IT for Boodah

Your F'Athlete - Fit Fat Crusader and Member of the DoingitforBoodah Army

No comments:

Post a Comment