Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 9 - Monday 5 July

OK People...this week is it, even if I have to cut my own leg off to achieve it...we will be under 100kg...there will be a double digit on those hideous, cruel, taunting insultameters (the scales) by Sunday or we start losing more body parts people!!! I recognise that there has been some weight loss in the past 8 weeks and that's all well and good I suppose but let's face it, in spite of my continued efforts at Satan's Lair it hasn't been all what it's cracked up to be (thanks to those lying Bastards who produce the Biggest Loser!) So, at week nine we really need to do a stock take, so to speak, and see if there is anything else that can be done to hasten this damn fat away from my body!!


So this week is heading to a new level in fat extrication...more burn for my butt so to speak...we have a few exciting little items on the menu for week 9 including the continuation of the Tour De Fat - on that note did you know that there are 21 stages to the Tour De Fat...that's 21 stages people and we have completed???? Well 1!!!!


So off to Satan's Lair to begin the B....U.....R......N.....

Now I'm leaving off some of the finer details of the session but you will still get the gist...

Type of Session: PT and Cardio
Calories Burnt: 794

So following the solid hour and a half at the Lair it was home to shower (there is only so much time I can spend wallowing in my own filth) and then some work - yes that's work G-Star...I do do it sometimes!

Back to Satan's Lair at 4.15pm for the Second Stage of the Tour De Fat....my fat Posse seems to be waining somewhat, the G-Star has dropped out of this stage but my trusty and faithful Madster was there at my side dragging me along in her wind wash (or whatever the hell the professional cyclist call it)... so I'm not exactly wearing the Yellow Jersey at the moment but hell...it's only stage 2 people...THERE ARE 19 STAGES LEFT!!!! Result

Type of Session: RPM (Group Training)
Calories Burnt: 405

So the week is off and cycling (remember no running at the moment I am harbouring a F'Athlete injury)...solid Caloric Deficit for the day according to the Biggest Loser Diary (-2409calories) - I am kind of partial to certain body parts people so let's hope none of them have to go this week in order to achieve the ever elusive Under 100kg!!!

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment