Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 9 - Saturday 10 July

It's official...the fat funk has firmly set in...but before we start on another oh fat woe is me blog entry I wanted to let you all in on a little secret...

I have a personal trainer - Bastardo
I have a personal masseuse - Mo
and now I have a personal chef - Madster

I'm OPRAH PEOPLE!!!!!

And like Oprah, it appears that my weight loss will be slow, monotonous and on some level completely unsuccessful...put another way...a failure.

So not to break what has been a crap track record for the week...you can safely assume that today was going to be an absolute unmitigated disaster in terms of food, exercise and effort...not wanting to exceed your expectations I can unhappily report that this was absolutely the case.

Training Time:8.07am
Type of Session: PT - Cardio Box
Length of Training Time: 30min 06sec
Intensity: 1-3
Calories Burnt: 248
Cal Fat: 26%

That's IT! Short, sharp and pathetic!!! Loss of limbs is a likely outcome following tomorrow's weigh in...under 100kg is a pipe dream it would appear...this is CRAP!!!

Signing off in miserable fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment