Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 9 - Thursday 8 July

This is going to be a quick post due to the fact that all aspects of my little social experiment have been lack lustre to say the least this week...exercise, food and well blogging...

The morning's appear to OK...appear to be able to crack a decent effort out in the AM but the PM is an absolute bust...

So the morning began as usual...off to Satan's Lair for a PT with the Bastardo:

Training Time:7.45am
Type of Session: PT
Length of Training Time: 31min 04sec
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 245
Cal Fat: 28%

Unfortunately that was really it for the day...as work (which I do, do on occasion) took up the remainder of my time...no excuse I know but it's all I've got!

At the moment I am really feeling a lot like this little nightmare is something I will never wake up from...60kg is this Utopian number that will never exist on my fat scales and it's all, well a little hopeless....

Need to back up and try to refocus...Tour De Fat Stage 3 tomorrow...we'll see...

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment