Friday, May 28, 2010

Tits and Toes

Just a quick little 'you've got to be f***ing joking' moment from my little social experiment...when purchasing my new running shoes from the lovely Ben at Footlocker I discovered to my 'joy' that I actually have lost weight...ON MY F***ING FEET. Not exactly the result I have been striving for. In a nutshell, I have gone from a D width fitting to a B - perhaps the measly 2.6kg I have lost now means you can call me twinkle toes fatty with all the dancing I will be doing on my thin feet!

I'm sure this is some sort of cruel cosmic joke that is played on us fatties - yeh we'll let you lose weight...your feet and your boobs - really, I mean, COME ON!

So with that little 'tit' bit of weight loss for the day I am going to retire my shrinking tits and toes for the evening and think about buying a push up bra so when the time comes my chest doesn't look like that of a 12 year old school boy!

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment