Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 2 - Thursday 20 May

Well once again today has been a bit of a write off! Started with the best of intentions - aiming for that all illusive 4 hours exercise today and kicked off with a good PT session with the Hellfire Mistress Rodrigo (who also now has the moniker Bastardo).

Session started at 8.00am with a cardio warm up. Am trying to do some interval training on the treadmill - 30 sec run @ 8km/h alternating with a 1 min walk @ 5km/h for 15 mins. Once again struggle with the running part, not so much joints as I explained to Bastardo more along the shins really. I suppose when your pounding down 109.6kg on two size 9 feet there is bound to be some discomfort?

PT session consisted of a mixture of upper body and core work and some cardio thrown in just for his perverse pleasure I'm sure! Core work is interesting giving my fat little stomach has been cut in two however actually felt like I had achieved a new level today with balancing on a half ball whilst bouncing a 2kg medicine ball to Bastardo.

Also think I scared the living proverbial out of one of the fit and fabulous who was having some trouble lifting the second of her 20kg barbell weights off the machine. With an excited girly shriek I waddled across the floor (actually just a diversion to gasp some breath back in to my fat little lungs) and informed she of the 12pack that 'fat person coming to assistance!' - she looked a little scared I think, that much blubber coming towards her at a snails pace would be enough to terrify even the hardest hardcore chub chaser!

Pulling up from training, I had to get some much needed work done for a very favourite client and come up with some paraphernalia for my shrine that the B-Man and JaqStar are erecting at the gym for further humiliation purposes.

In addition to that, I have tracked down a real life Biggest Loser competitor from the 2009 series that is willing to have a chat to discuss the REAL in-house experience. Hopefully this will give me some much needed clarity around a 'typical day' in the Biggest Loser House and I can start to adjust the experiment accordingly.

Unfortunately, other than an afternoon Nana Nap that was pretty much my entire lack lustre day. So much for the final achievement of the 4 hour training day!

Eating seems to be pretty good...am valiantly attempting to figure out how to accurately use the Biggest Loser Club diary etc and once I have that sorted I should be able to start bringing in the calorie/eating side of the experiment for your reading amusement.

Only thing left for a really disappointing day is to give you the details of the training session:
Training Time:7.59am
Length of Training Time: 1 hour 3minutes
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 597
Cal Fat: 29%

Yours in fatness
LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment