Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 2 - 22 May

So we are almost through week 2 in the 'Biggest Loser House' and to be brutally honest - it was an absolute cluster f**k of a week. Between eating out too much and ditching the exercise I think we can safely say this week is going to be an unmitigated disaster in term of weight loss (if any).

Training today has consisted of solely a PT (boxing) session with Bastardo and a brief treadmill walk. All up a measly 1hour 26sec of exercise. If I was really 'in' the house I would no doubt be tossed out on my still sizable arse this week for absolute lack of performance.

The lack lustre training I completed for the day amounted to the following:

Training Time:10.20am
Length of Training Time: 1 hour 26sec
Intensity: 1-3
Calories Burnt: 588
Cal Fat: 27%

Once again I must reiterate that this week has been an

ABSOLUTE CLUSTER F**K!

So what was it? A give a shit attitude? An I can't do this week? An I don't wanna do this week? An I'm a fat lazy cow and am happy with that week? What the F**K was it? Week 2 and I'm over this? I want to go home? I'm turning into some sappy, little cry baby that wants her chocolate, chips and snuggy?

There are absolutely no excuses for this week...I've let myself down (not to mention everyone else who is supporting me in this experiment!) and I feel like SHIT! Reality check, there is no Jillian or Bob, no Michelle or Shannon dropping in to kick my arse with a film crew in tow...there is only me and ME is the only one who can fix this.

So let's just say I am NOT overly excited about weigh in day tomorrow and I recognise that I really have to do a re-group if I am to actually deliver to myself, my supporters and my readers the results that have come to be expected from the Biggest Loser. What that looks and feels like I am currently at an absolute loss as to tell...but rest assured I will work it out.

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment