Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 2 - Monday 17 May

Well today has been a total bust! Having had my rest day on Sunday (16 May) - Monday morning rolled around with a well thought out plan and absolutely no intention of seeing it through. A really bad night's sleep, a headache and a this is completely F***ed attitude saw my mental state and commitment take a dive of absolutely mammoth proportions.

Cancelled on PT - thankfully Rod was extremely understanding (perhaps he shouldn't have been) and then received an extended 'abuse' call from G-Star about commitment, seeing things through and just plain getting off my sizable arse and doing something!

With that in mind I did what all good fat people do...NO I DIDN'T EAT...I went shopping...just to depress myself even more!!!

The fit and fabulous are obviously the designers for all fat peoples' clothing...what incredibly intelligent individual came up with horizontal stripes on a valour hot pink tracksuit in size 24?

So, being in a particularly low state, not having trained and heading into the fat people's section of Myer, I was sure to boost my confidence and mood!

Another bug bare for the fat is the fact that clothing (be it ugly or incredibly ugly) is excessively high priced (obviously the more hideous fabric needed to cover that hideous fat is far more costly!).

In a rare moment of fat people shopping euphoria I actually came across some plain black tracksuit pants (size XL) that fell within the budget. All told my shopping expedition resulted in the following:
1. Black Tracksuit pants - $45.00 (reduced from $69.95)
2. White Tracksuit top - $45.00 (reduced from $69.95)
3. Black Tracksuit pants - $8.95 (reduced from $35.00)
TOTAL COST: $98.95

With my new purchases in tow and G-Star's ranting and raving in my ears, I decided to drag more sorry arse to the pool for a swim:
Daily Activity for Monday 17 May: 1hour cardio - swim
Daily Activity Deficit for the Day (compared to Biggest Loser): between 3 and 5 hours.

SHIT!

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment