Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 2 - Friday 21 May

Once again the day started well. The G-Star was free and all mine and a full day's training was planned out (at least in my head). I had another thing to be excited about as well. Having determined to do some investigative research on the Biggest Loser Lived Experience I was lucky enough to be able to contact and arrange a meeting with Shairf Deen, 2009 Season Finalist (and personally my favourite and a definite should have won!). So things are starting to come together - my evil (insane) little plan.

With that in mind I set off to the gym for a session with Barstardo at 8.00am. Must admit, joint training with the G-Star does has a sort of pleasant insanity to it - however just to let you know pain shared is not pained halved - it's f***ing pain trebled.

The morning session consisted of upper body work (biceps and triceps), squats, step ups, stationary cycle, treadmill and a few other bits and pieces. The results as follows:

Training Time:7.57am
Length of Training Time: 1 hour 1minutes
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 563
Cal Fat: 31%

With training down the plan was to hook up with Sharif, pick his brain and then head off to the pool and back up with some more cardio...well lets just say I got as far as picking Sharif's brain!

My meeting with Sharif deserves a completely stand alone entry - lots to tell however need to finish up yet another piss poor day in week two.

Week two seems to have been a real stumbling block for me. Although I trained everyday except for the miserable Monday it certainly wasn't at the level needed to be a Biggest Loser 'winner' or even competitor for that matter. The mind really wreaked havoc with me this week...was in a bad, bad place...was constantly putting up road blocks and too tireds and too sore and too, too, too...If I am really going to be a competitor in this competition I need to get in a better head space and try to figure out what the hell the problem is!

To cap of what was a particularly lack lustre day, I succumbed to temptation...family dinner out saw me over eat on a grand scale with a very large portion of grilled trout (probably three to four times the standard portion size), a green salad with aioli and hot chips on top of this I then went on to have dessert by way of apple pie (made with puff pastry) and vanilla bean ice cream - well done LBL well done (for my readers I am being incredibly sarcastic and self deprecating at the moment).

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment