Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday 20 June - Weigh In Week 6

Oh My G.....O......D!!! I am officially the Cameron, Shannon or no, don't say it ....Joele of this Biggest Loser competition. I just haven't got it!! Sorry probably should start from the beginning...weigh in day and once again the weight loss for the week has put me in the very, very....VERY last possible position in the Australian Competition...

Australian Competition Week 6



Given that the 2010 Australian Competition ran for 12 weeks (unlike the US that runs for 18 weeks) we can safely say at this particular juncture that, well...basically...I'm screwed!!!

Alright, so the G-Star is big on the 'that's incredible...another 1.5kg....9kg in six weeks' etc etc and no doubt in my mind that is EXACTLY what the G-Star is supposed to say under the circumstances BUT that doesn't make me any more competitive. Let's look at this another way...the winner of the 2010 Australian Series by week six had lost a grand total of 32.0kg...puts it in perspective for you doesn't it!!!

On the other note, am still marginally competitive in the US Competition:

US Competition



Alright, we can have all the arguments in the world about sound, stable, small weight loss each week BUT THAT WASN'T THE POINT OF THIS EXPERIMENT!

So what do I mean I have become...(gulp) the Cameron, Megan or (bigger gulp) Joele of this competition... Every Biggest Loser series has one...sometimes maybe two or three...the people who just don't get it...they spend the first 6,8,10 weeks bemoaning their fat fate, whining for their home, their families, their food and well basically losing little weight and doing very little exercise other than what is required of them for the filming of the show...this is me....

Over the last six weeks I have highlighted to you all that I've trained...and I have just not as much as I need to be...I eaten well...and I have...just not as much as I need to be and I've lived the Biggest Loser...and I have to a certain extent but certainly not to the limits I need to in order to prove or disprove the 'success' of weight loss Biggest Loser style.

So, like some of the other contestants, I have had an epiphany of sorts and from Monday (tomorrow) it comes in to play...no more fluffing around, no more half ways and maybe sos...we are in week 7, there are 10 weeks til grand finale, challenges and temptation will abound over the coming weeks (G-Star's Birthday, trip to Melbourne etc etc) and I have GOT to do this...so from this point on, everything is ramping up ten notches...no more excuses and fat person justifications this is it...

Until tomorrow, yours in fatness...

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment