Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 8 - Wednesday 30 June

Now if we look back over the past 7 weeks we will notice a pattern...traditionally a 'good' day in the world of a fatty such as myself is, historically speaking always followed by...well...a crap day! Not this week my little fat uber exerciser! There was absolutely no way in Satan's Lair I was going to let my pitiful fat history (even if it is a short history) repeat itself!!!!

So a crappy early morning session with the Bastardo (really getting OVER this cold friggin weather!) and having bribed the ever committed G-Star (aka G-Enabler) with her standard cold morning breakfast in bed with a heated bedroom and a cup of tea...we trudged off to Satan's Lair...oooh the Lair our second home...

Training Time:7.01am
Length of Training Time: 30min 34sec
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 229
Cal Fat: 30%

Not bad...could be better...so let us introduce.....

TREVIVE......

What madness is this, you may well ask??? Well...the fat little me is finally (after 7 whole weeks) joining group training....What...crazy woman alert...group training...what is this insanity...fat goes one way...arms and legs go another...it's U...G....L.....Y you ain't got no alibi...IT'S UGLY!!

Now, I know we introduced the concept of group training this time last week and can I tell you...it hasn't gotten any prettier...Trevive is ma bitch Treva's adaptation of the supposedly low impact group training torture Body Vive...Trevive consists of lots of Britny Bitch (for the music) cardio, weights, balance and stretches for a lovely 60mins...to add insult to injury I dragged the ever flexible Madster along for the torture...the result (other than yet another deeply humiliating and dignity stripping episode for the Fatster):

Training Time:9.34am
Length of Training Time: 52min 09sec
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 277
Cal Fat: 39%

Home for a wardrobe change (and a quick Nana Nap) and off to pick up the G-Star, my car and back to Satan's Lair for the day's wrap up...a run with the Bastardo:

Training Time:3.55pm
Length of Training Time: 30min 05sec
Intensity: 1-3
Calories Burnt: 267
Cal Fat: 24%

Although the G-Star wanted to back up for another session in the evening my fat little legs, particularly my right shin is completely up to shit...I look like a fat, dottering, old lady waddling with my invisible zimmer frame and a blue rinse through my permed and set hair...it's a sad, sad, sad sight...so another run was completely out of the question...a hot shower...my at home fat tracky dackies and a beautiful low cal, low fat dinner (and dessert) cooked by my beautiful Madster and the day is done...

According to my Biggest Loser oracle my caloric deficit for the day was a solid 1815 calories... it's coming together people...under 100kg or bust!!!

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment