Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 6 - Wednesday 16 June

Well the day was a bit of a wash with should have dones and would have dones...after a hideous night's sleep I postponed training to a more reasonable hour of 9.30am...so waddling off to Satan's Lair at around 9.00am for a warm up on the dreadmill and then into a PT session with the Bastardo who has officially admitted in sworn testimony that he is trying to kill me...a slow, painful, tortuous death by exercise!

The morning's session went pretty much according to plan with the net result being:

Training Time:9.03am
Length of Training Time: 50min 01sec
Intensity: 2-3
Calories Burnt: 463
Cal Fat: 25%

The highlight of the day was another catch up with my Biggest Loser Guru, Sharif, over a nice cup of coffee...picked his brain again about a number of perceptions regarding the in house 'show' and found out some interesting tit bits of information relating to their exercise and eating regimes. It was somewhat comforting to learn that despite what the television show infers the contestants aren't up and running at 20km/h in their first week or even in their first 10weeks for some of them...some contestants don't even hit about 30sec sprints at 12km/h for the entire competition...oh the power of television. Another interesting piece of advice that Sharif gave was that the 'challenges' were/are purely about 'entertainment' value and have very little fat/calorie burn involved due to the inordinate amount of time it takes to film them...this appears to be another interesting differentiation between the Australian and US versions of the show as having watched the challenge set down for the contestants last night (a challenge which involved climbing the stairs of an 8+ story building) it would appear that if I want to bring challenges into the game I will need to devise something with G-Star and Bastardo that will burn calories as well as provide comedic relief for them and my followers....

Have I mentioned that the shrine has been officially established at Satan's Lair and is, well let's not put any shine on it...absolutely pathetic...I look fat and miserable...very Biggest Loseresc.

Once again back to the day that was...having the best intentions in the world I headed to the pool following my coffee with Sharif...to this end I was thwarted by the recollection that we had a rental inspection due in the afternoon...so no swim and back home to wait for the real estate agent.

The last task of the day was obviously my daily dose of cardiac arrest (sorry I meant running) with the Bastardo...how much did I NOT WANT TO DO THIS???? If you don't know...let me tell you....A LOT!!!!!

In spite of that, onto the dreadmill I went the result of which was:

Training Time:4.06am
Length of Training Time: 25min 09sec
Intensity: 2-3
Calories Burnt: 232
Cal Fat: 25%

All in all a most ORDINARY day...I do hope complacency isn't setting in and I am getting too comfortable with my slow (minimal) weight loss efforts over the last 5 weeks...little increments does not a Biggest Loser make!!!

This mind set crap is really doing my head in at the moment with a real 'I don't wanna!" attitude to match the various and colourful profanities that continually escape my mouth (when I can actually gasp enough breath) whilst at Satan's Lair...

I think it's time I consider finding a psychologist to have a chat to and see if I can't get this head shit sorted a bit better for the remaining 10weeks of the challenge???

Until tomorrow...yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment