Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 4 - Wednesday 2 June

Well he finally achieved success today...I finally told the Bastardo that I hate him...and I do! With the G-Star off across the countryside today his full attention was unfortunately focused on me...and boy did I pay for Spewsday! Unsurprisingly, the Bastardo was not particularly concerned with my profanities and verbal cursings of a plague on all his houses. Weights are getting heavier, cardio is getting harder, more jumping, more flab flying, just plain more!

The shrine is also coming along nicely and should be up on display for daily ritual humiliation on a grander scale for the remainder of this insanity...so should really be a good chuckle for everyone coming into Satan's lair aka Genisis.

So how did the day really pan out...pretty good considering. I went shopping and have become hyper aware of the myriad of temptations thrown in your face at a shopping centre - having resisted temptation (both a good and bad thing cause I really went way too long between breakfast and eating something again!) I successfully resisted temptation (am obviously relying on my weekly weight loss and my exceptional personality and people person persona) to get me through week four and avoiding elimination (if we're looking at the game properly that is).

The day went along something like this:

Training Time:7.04am
Length of Training Time: 45min 15sec
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 331
Cal Fat: 39%

Training Time:1.13pm
Length of Training Time: 1 hour 15min 09sec
Intensity: 1-3
Calories Burnt: 720
Cal Fat: 27%

All in all not a bad day considering I'm still not at 100%!

I have also found my food is in general pretty good. It would appear the further in to this we go the more interesting my food 'treats' become - things like Vita Wheats with Vegemite and a slice of sour dough bread with a scrapping of butter are the holy grail of 'naughties' for me at the moment...interesting.

On a final note, in spite of all the incredible support the G-Star is giving me in this insanity I have come to the conclusion that losing weight is actually a solitary game (wasn't there a show tune about one being a lonely number? - I love you Babs!). At the end of the day I'm the one that's fat. I'm the one with control over what I do and do not eat. I'm the one that can make me exercise or not. At the end of all of this, I will be the one that has either succeeded or failed - ME...

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment