Saturday, June 5, 2010

Week 4 - Saturday 5 June

Well the black tie evening went off with minimal hitch - the B-Man and Jacks seated next to me ensured their retinas were my food intake contraception for the evening so no, I did not blow out the caloric intake after such a piss week Friday!

That said, today has been limited in its level of success as well...

In spite of myself I am actually coming to look forward to Saturday training with the Bastardo and G'Star - Boxing with a whole heap of cardio thrown in sees the heart rate sky rocket and a bit of a sense of achievement at the end of the session. This followed up by a bit more cardio on the dreadmill saw the morning's efforts top out as follows:

Training Time:8.07am
Length of Training Time: 1hour 17min 35sec
Intensity: 1-3
Calories Burnt: 596
Cal Fat: 35%

Unfortunately, that's were the good start ended. Even with all the best intentions and knowing that weigh in day had been pushed out to Monday (due to illness) that was all I seemed to be able to muster. The INTENTION was to back up and head to the gym another 2 times throughout the day but that just did NOT happen...a real lack of discipline is shinning through at the moment!

I did sadly (for me but pretty humorous for everyone else) pick up my fat banners for the shrine...I now know without a doubt that I have completely lost my mind (or what little there was left to lose of it!) If it's humiliation I was looking for well then I have delivered! There was a brief crises of fat when I did think to myself that there is actually a limit to the humiliation and debasement I am willing to put myself through but alas apparently I am not there yet...so with that in mind, the paraphernalia has been delivered to Jacks and the B-Man for their review and to do with whatever they see fit...

Have had two crap days running and am losing some impetus at the moment that I really need to get my head around...appear to be finding a myriad of excuses (we fatties are pretty damn good at that!)...the only positive slant I can put on this at the moment is that I appear to be keeping my food (ie caloric intake) under control...

Quiet night in with home cooked dinner and some new release DVD's...

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment