Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 6 - Monday 14 June

Well a bit of a ho-hum day really...I think it's all too easy to become a little bit complacent following a weigh in that resulted in a somewhat decent loss. This combined with the fact that it was a public holiday, Satan's Lair was only opened for a shortened day and the Bastardo was off gallivanting the countryside with his woman and one could be excused (not really) for a bit of a take it easy day...not a positive kick off to a week that I want to result in the final achievement of under 100kg!

The able bodied G-Star took up the Hellfire Mistress Princess of Darkness mantle for the morning gym session and unfortunately relished in the position...her personal training efforts resulting in the following for the morning:

Training Time:9.10am
Length of Training Time: 1hour 02min 42sec
Intensity: 2-3
Calories Burnt: 593
Cal Fat: 24%

Having then mentally prepared myself to hit the water for another hour cardio I was officially pissed to find the pool closed for the public holiday (a new phenomenon by all accounts as previously the only day the f***ing pool has been closed is bloody Christmas Day but apparently the Y generation have developed some new sort of reverence for our illustrious monarch and felt that they needed to celebrate her birthday by closing the pool in which fatties like myself attempt to exercise).

So with the gym closed and the pool closed I have to make the public admission that I did absolutely nothing else for the day and do hold the opinion that it was a pretty piss poor start to week six.

On another note, it would appear that progressively I am replacing my normal reward for good work mechanism...food/eating with a far more 'healthy' and one might say costly alternative. I thought at the end of week 5 and with 7.5kg off of my belt (so to speak) I should reward myself in some way that would not undo my caloric intake for the month (however much that bastard Colonel Sanders and his evil 11 herbs and spices were calling). To that end I made my way to the beautiful Ben (Manager of Athletes Foot at Carindale) and made, hold your breath and turn blue...a sporting purchase as a reward...what you say is she mad??? Well I think we've firmly established that by now...but the purchase I made was a pair of completely useless, will never be worn in the gym but utterly gorgeous and very comfortable Nike Frees (black...very slimming on my rapidly less fattened feet and toes).

So thinking about purchases it occurred to me that I haven't really discussed my 'Dream Outfit' with my committed readers...this may come as a bit of a surprise but the dream outfit is actually quite simple and unassuming and consists of the following:

1 pair of Levi 501 jeans size 14
1 bonds singlet size 12/14
1 pair of RM Williams Snake Skin Boots (brown) - god only knows what size given its only my feet and tits that appear to be losing any weight at the moment.

So with that now out in the open, I need to carry out some further research on which week the dream outfit needs to be trotted out...also need to investigate the challenge concept that I previously mentioned...lots to think about and do...too tired to concentrate anymore so...

Until tomorrow...Yours in fatness...

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment