Friday, June 11, 2010

Week 5 - Friday 11 June

Still feeling the after effects of this week's brush with 'the flu' and I had absolutely no junk in my trunk at training this morning so the Bastardo decided today was the day he was GOING TO KILL ME...and he thought he might just attempt to do the same to the G-Star.

45 mins of pure unadulterated torture at the hands of Bastardo...weights, cardio, more weights, more cardio, more and more weights, more and more cardio...well you get the picture.

The morning's session panned out along these lines:

Training Time:10.09am
Length of Training Time: 50min 15sec
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 394
Cal Fat: 36%

Other than that the day was virtually non-eventful EXCEPT for the fact that I was able to purchase clothing, yes that's right clothing, at Rebel Sport...what you say that's insane! Well insane it may be but yes the G-Star discovered on their throw out rack a series of Running Bare knee length shorts (size 22 - who'd have thought) that actually fit and didn't look like the pants of...well....a really incredibly fat person....they only resembled the pants of a fat person...score!

Did indulge my poor fat body in a massage for an hour and a half and then off to dinner for girls night out with the absolute intention of over indulging (read as giving in to temptation) and having pizza AND dessert! Alas the pizza and dessert gods were against me with neither pizza nor dessert (at least not the apple pie I wanted) being available so it was a Vegetarian burger at FAB with six litres of water and then home for low fat ice cream with almost no taste diet sauce...behave!

With weigh in only a day away I suppose the fat gods were trying to prevent me from completely f***ing week five's efforts so for that I should be grateful...I suppose... once again only looking for a modest loss (and when I say modest I am talking about OVER 1kg for the week!)

Until tomorrow

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment