Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 5 - Thursday 10 June

The day's are all looking pretty much the same at the moment...up in the morning, make the G-Star breakfast in bed as a bribe to get up and train with me...off to Satan's Lair for a bit of cardio and a PT session...off to get our morning nectar of the Gods (mmmm coffee) back home for a shower and some breakfast...potter around and do some work...have a Nana nap...lunch and then back to Satan's Lair for a cardio session (buddy run with Bastardo and G-Star) a sauna and then off home for dinner and bed and do it all over again the next day.

Weight loss Biggest Loser style can obviously be somewhat monotonous and believe me there is plenty of time to convince yourself throughout the day that you don't have the energy, the stamina, the desire or even the need to be doing this...isn't big beautiful? isn't fat fashionable? isn't spherical sexy? isn't it? isn't it????

Much to G-Star's dismay her pep talks really don't cut the mustard with me...I have been fortunate enough to be completely, unreservedly, unconditionally loved by the wonderful G-Star for over 10 years...fat, fatter even fattest...the G-Star continues to love and support me therefore when she attempts to give me a pep talk its all a bit ho hum really (love you G-Star!) So feeling pretty much shit and as previously mentioned earlier in the week completely over this crap I was thrilled to find in my e-mail in tray a message from my Biggest Loser Guru Sharif!

Highlighting to him my rather piss poor efforts for the previous weeks he had a piece of sage advice...you're now 200grams lighter than you were this time last week...he also mentioned that it is probably time to mix things up a bit and try a little harder with the cardio...point taken!

So the day played out pretty much like the one before:

Training Time:6.58am
Length of Training Time: 1hour 20sec
Intensity: 1-2
Calories Burnt: 428
Cal Fat: 39%

Training Time:4.02pm
Length of Training Time: 32min 06sec
Intensity: 1-3
Calories Burnt: 350
Cal Fat: 20%

Food has also been on the up as well (literally)...have been aiming (and achieving) around 1200 - 1500 calories each day. However need to seriously look at upping the anti in terms of fruit and veg in the diet...have been pretty good with carbs (under control) and good fats but need to try to get a bit creative with how I take my f&v....need to look into some of the low fat, low calorie cooking books and come up with some ideas that I can pre-prepare for each day....

I think the lesson that is coming through loud and clear at the moment for the weight loss machine that is fat little me is that being fully and really prepared for each day is an absolute necessity if I am going to actually get this done and done properly...more pearls of wisdom from your fat guru in weeks to come...until then...

Yours in fatness

LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment